After School Care
Supervised aftercare is available for students who are not picked up at regular dismissal time. Students will be supervised in a designated area from 3:20 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Students need to be in clubs, aftercare or picked up by 3:30 PM.
- All students need to leave the campus area after 3:30 PM.
- Any students who are not picked up by 3:30 PM after dismissal or after their clubs end time will be asked to go to aftercare. Students go to aftercare 2 or more times in a week or 6 or more times in a month will be charged a monthly fee.
- After 5:30 PM, there will be no supervision by LISA Academy staff, and students will not be allowed to stay in the building. LISA Academy is not responsible for students that are not picked up after the students are dismissed from After Care.
- The set monthly fee is $60 for the first child. Any additional children will be $20 less than the original amount (example child 1-$60, child 2-$40, child 3-$40). The first payment is due upon registration.